Who we are?
This website is managed by Bright Spaces, (165 Splaiul Unirii, TN Offices 2 Building, Room C15, 1st floor, 3rd District, Bucharest) registered at National Trade Register Office by J40/12888/27.09.2019, unique registration number 41694694, represented by Bogdan Nicoară as a Manager.
What data do we collect?
Bright Spaces collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (first and last name, email address, company name)
- Log Data – collected automatically when you visit our website (Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, device characteristics, pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and other similar statistics etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Bright Spaces with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Contact us via email
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Bright Spaces collects your data so that we can:
- Present you this website and improve it
- Email you with news and updates on Bright Spaces and the Real Estate and Proptech industries
- Respond your email if you contact us via email
- Any other purpose with your consent
Sharing your Data
Our mailing list is administered through MailChimp. Any personal information you provide to us in order to receive our newsletter will be stored on the MailChimp site. The MailChimp servers and offices are located in the United States and your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States.
We will transmit your data to relevant authorities when we have a legal obligation to do so; we can transmit your data to our partners that offer us services such as: legal, billing, accounting, security, marketing, user interactions, hosting.
How do we store your data?
We take data security seriously and strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is completely secure. As such we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information transmitted to our website. If you have questions about the security of your personal information, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bright Spaces securely stores your data at top cloud providers and we take together with them, all necessary measures to ensure your data is properly secured.
Bright Spaces would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Bright Spaces from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to email@example.com.
How long do we store your data for?
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
What are your data protection rights?
Bright Spaces would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Bright Spaces for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Bright Spaces correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Bright Spaces to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Bright Spaces erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Bright Spaces restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Bright Spaces’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Bright Spaces transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Marketing purposes
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Bright Spaces uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Bright Spaces uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Bright Spaces sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Google Analytics cookies – _ga
- Facebook Pixel cookies
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Bright Spaces has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO www.ico.org.uk).
We would appreciate the opportunity to address any concerns you may have first, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org